• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungee seems to love Fibreplex!

clarebear

Mama Doe
It's so easy to give it to her. I just lay her in my arms and she opens her little bunny mouth for it. Then she doesn't want to give me the syringe back.

Fingers crossed it's doing the trick!

I just show my two the syringe and they run over to it, then i squirt it in their mouths :)

It must taste lovely.

Your so lucky. I've always had a fight on my hands to get Fibreplex in my lot! :lol::lol: I always end up with more over me than in their little mowfs!

Biccy hates it.

Ginger loves anything in a syringe. Makes my life so much easier as she's unwell :love:

Apparently its carrot flavour! My Barney used to go crazy for it, and got angry when I didnt do it fast enough.

Truffle loves it too, but Fudge is suspicious of anything in a syringe and fights every time.

I wish mine would take stuff from a syringe easily. Worming is a nightmare and fibreplex is definitely a no no. i usually have to squirt it on the bunny's feet.

If it is carrot flavor that explains why reggie doesn't like it, he isn't a fan of carrots!

Back