• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something spooked Louie pops!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I was woken up by the sound of Louie tearing up the stairs, stripped wood so makes a right racket, then he rushed into the bathroom and sat stamping his foot, again on a stripped wooden floor.

No idea what spooked him but he is still very jumpy this morning, poor little man :(

Oh bless, glad he's feeling better now! Maybe he saw something out of a window? I know Hopscotch runs and hides if he notices a cat walk past the patio door

I am glad he is back to normal now, I wonder what happened to him, at these times you wished they could talk and tell you don't you?

Oh bless, glad he's feeling better now! Maybe he saw something out of a window? I know Hopscotch runs and hides if he notices a cat walk past the patio door

Unfortunately, Louie is blind so it won't be that.

I wonder if he smelt/sensed something - perhaps something in a neighbours garden etc? I guess you'll never know.

Glad hes normal now though :love:

Unfortunately, Louie is blind so it won't be that.

I wonder if he smelt/sensed something - perhaps something in a neighbours garden etc? I guess you'll never know.

Glad hes normal now though :love:

He definately senses if something he doesn't know is outside the door. Could even have been a bird that was making a strange noise, I guess we will never know.

Back