• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very near miss!! Thank goodness they were eating...one of them could've died :( :( :(

zayna1

Warren Scout
I just went out to feed the rabbits, and when I shut the door of the shed I hear a loud THUD...so I open it up again and see a really huge brick sitting in baileys litter box :( :( I'm absolutely petrified right now. Thank goodness they were both stuffing their faces...if bailey were in her litter box right then :shock:. It's a really old brick shed and my dad assured me it was safe when he turned it into a home for them :( The brick randomly fell off from over the door frame...I cant believe what just happened...and it's a really old brick...and it was really huge and heavy, literally the same size as bailey :(

Personally, I would bring them in overnight so in the morning, your parents can assess the condition of the shed and the stability where the brick had fallen from.

I wish I could! My damn dad said oh its because you slammed the door!! It was a one off dont worry :shock:

Back