• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Stewart Met Storm...

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
The last pics of Stewart as a bachelor, plus some pics of him meeting his new wife...

Looking gorgeous...
Stewart32b.jpg

Having some noms...
Stewart33b.jpg

Getting some strokes from mummy...
Stewart8b.jpg

Having a cuddle with mummy...
Stewart14b.jpg

"Hello pretty lady!"
Stewart39b.jpg

"You smell nice!"
Stewart42b.jpg

"Can I licks your head please?!"
Stewart52b.jpg

"Not now woman, I'm eating!"
Stewart46b.jpg

"OK, finished now!"
Stewart51b.jpg

I think love is in the air! :love:

Was Stewart previously known as Len per chance?

It is isn't it? He was left in a carpark with a wifey!:shock::shock:

What a handsome couple of bunnies.:love::love::love:

We all hope that love is in the air! xxx

It's looking that way. xxx

Last edited:
Was Stewart previously known as Len per chance?

It is isn't it? He was left in a carpark with a wifey!:shock::shock:

What a handsome couple of bunnies.:love::love::love:

We all hope that love is in the air! xxx

It's looking that way. xxx

Yes, that's the bun! :wave:

He's so lovely, I can't believe someone would dump him and his pregnant missus in a car park :( I believe the ex-missus is now raising his babies. I didn't get to see them when I was there, so I'll be keeping an eye on Rabbit Rehome for them! They must be gorgeous! I hope they don't come looking for child support though! :shock: :lol:

Yes, that's the bun! :wave:

He's so lovely, I can't believe someone would dump him and his pregnant missus in a car park :( I believe the ex-missus is now raising his babies. I didn't get to see them when I was there, so I'll be keeping an eye on Rabbit Rehome for them! They must be gorgeous! I hope they don't come looking for child support though! :shock: :lol:

Thats so sad - pleased he has found a new life and a new wife:love::love:

Awwww, what gorgeous buns.

Maybe he should start saving his pocket money just incase child support is required :lol:, or at least save his treats as a method of payment.

Awwww, what gorgeous buns.

Maybe he should start saving his pocket money just incase child support is required :lol:, or at least save his treats as a method of payment.

:lol: That's a good idea! I'll get him to save up some of his carrot crunchies, just in case! :lol:

Aww looking good Helen :love:
When you going to try them?

Umm... Yesterday! :oops: I got impatient! :lol: They had such a great reaction through the mesh I thought I'd give it a go.

They've been together almost 24 hours now and it's going well! Lots of grooming, only a little humping, and they've just been flopped out next to each other! :love:

Umm... Yesterday! :oops: I got impatient! :lol: They had such a great reaction through the mesh I thought I'd give it a go.

They've been together almost 24 hours now and it's going well! Lots of grooming, only a little humping, and they've just been flopped out next to each other! :love:

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats just what I did:oops:

Back