• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you ever hear of someone planning to get

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
an animal from a rescue, sit and think "who the HECK in their right mind would rehome to you, you don't look after what you've got never mind something else"

then find out they actually DID get accepted :shock:
(by the way, not talking about ANYONE on here. this is about a friend (well, she's more of a friend of a friend) i won't go into everything she has done, but she deserves locked up!!!!

my mind boggles.
and yes, i know it's good she went to a rescue (but she only did because i have been talking about rescuing to everyone i know since joining this forum) but i just feel so sorry for any animal that gets stuck with her :cry::cry:

(and i know none of us are perfect owners, but at least 99% of us on here wouldn't leave an animal in pain if they needed a vet, whatever was needed would be done to get them there!)

Oh yes, I do wonder. Makes you have to think what the rescue is really looking for! The person must be able to talk a good game!

unfortunately theres rescues that dont home check :( i can name a few :(
however i know what you mean i have wondered on occasion too

:(

BTW, my little sister was watching Rastamouse! I get the names now! Zuma, Scratchy and Bailey used to be called Rasta didn't he?

Back