• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Rolo theiving-The fridge raider!!

how cruel you dont feed him...... ;) :lol::lol::lol: he has to find his own..... lol (only jokings! but he is gorgoeus and well cute!)

how cruel you dont feed him...... ;) :lol::lol::lol: he has to find his own..... lol (only jokings! but he is gorgoeus and well cute!)

ahaha he acts like he's not fed!!! :lol::roll: the way he gobbles his food down aha i think he has hollow leg and tail ahaaa

The video made me smile, although I am surprised he didnt knock himself out with the cabbage landing on him :lol: Bunnies are resourceful little things aren't they - the littlest opportunity and they are in there straight away!

The video made me smile, although I am surprised he didnt knock himself out with the cabbage landing on him :lol: Bunnies are resourceful little things aren't they - the littlest opportunity and they are in there straight away!

ahah he is soo dosey lmao!!

Back