• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit information on vets with my buns picture.... need ideas

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from allowing this vet to use my buns picture, he has sent me this....

Lara - just a quick note to let you know that the main website is now live with your picture on: http://www.severnedgevets.co.uk/. They do have a vet there who is very keen on rabbits and is currently writing a rabbit section. If you do have any info - then you can send it to me and I will forward it on to them and see if they would like it included in the website.

Once again - thank you for the use of your photo.

TomSevern Edge Veterinary Group
www.severnedgevets.co.uk
Severn Edge Veterinary Group - providing high quality care for pets, equines and farm animals in Shropshire. The Severn Edge Veterinary Group was created by a merger between two well known local practices; Hollybush Veterinary Group and The Old Pound.

If anyone has some ideas let me know :)

Following on from allowing this vet to use my buns picture, he has sent me this....

Lara - just a quick note to let you know that the main website is now live with your picture on: http://www.severnedgevets.co.uk/. They do have a vet there who is very keen on rabbits and is currently writing a rabbit section. If you do have any info - then you can send it to me and I will forward it on to them and see if they would like it included in the website.

Once again - thank you for the use of your photo.

TomSevern Edge Veterinary Group
www.severnedgevets.co.uk
Severn Edge Veterinary Group - providing high quality care for pets, equines and farm animals in Shropshire. The Severn Edge Veterinary Group was created by a merger between two well known local practices; Hollybush Veterinary Group and The Old Pound.

If anyone has some ideas let me know :)

Pic is very cute, I would have thought just some basic information regarding vaccinations and maybe then when people register they could provide an information pack with the vac certificate giving details on diet, housing, neutering, getting a little friend/bonding, MMC info should be on display in all reputable rabbit vets I think ;):lol:

Thanks hun, don't think anyones particulary bothered, 41 views and no ideas! Will have a think and send in some information i think will be good.

Last edited:
Pic is very cute, I would have thought just some basic information regarding vaccinations and maybe then when people register they could provide an information pack with the vac certificate giving details on diet, housing, neutering, getting a little friend/bonding, MMC info should be on display in all reputable rabbit vets I think ;):lol:

Its a care section they want to put on the website, think mainly bonding info is the kind of info they may not have a huge amount on so will see whether i can help them with that maybe x

Its a care section they want to put on the website, think mainly bonding info is the kind of info they may not have a huge amount on so will see whether i can help them with that maybe x

Yes might help a few people feel more confident, you could always offer to provide a bonding service! :lol:

Lovely pic :D

I think they should have more info on neutering buns. They just say it needs to be done if you want males and females together, and that it is an option if there is aggression.

They mention all the health benefits to cats and dogs but not bunnies.

I know it says "much of the information for cats and dogs is relevant to rabbits" but I think being explicit about the risks of an unneutered rabbit is needed :)

It's good that they at least mention it though. So many vets only ever talk about cats and dogs :roll:

Oh and a housing bit maybe too?

Lovely pic :D

I think they should have more info on neutering buns. They just say it needs to be done if you want males and females together, and that it is an option if there is aggression.

They mention all the health benefits to cats and dogs but not bunnies.

I know it says "much of the information for cats and dogs is relevant to rabbits" but I think being explicit about the risks of an unneutered rabbit is needed :)

It's good that they at least mention it though. So many vets only ever talk about cats and dogs :roll:

Oh and a housing bit maybe too?

Good points thank you :wave:

Back