• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Ones-Because I never Post Photos

Janey

Warren Veteran
Just thought I would post a few photos of my little Fluff-bums as I never really do. I apologise in a dvange for the photos being humungous, I haven't a clue how to re-size and quite honestly don't have the patience to spend trying :lol:

Their favourite place-on top of a box!!

212.jpg

Eating hay-unfortunately a rather rare occurance :roll:

179-1.jpg

Eating Parsley

187.jpg

Me trying to stop them eating cake. I like to buy carrot cakes for their birhday (any excuse I know), and like a photo of them with the cake, however, they always try and steal it!!

193.jpg

Me failing at stopping them stealing cake (notice anything missing?) Couldnt believe how quick they were :?

194.jpg

Bath time and prayers before bed

213.jpg

A bit of theme but still cute & fluffy

078-1.jpg

My sand bunny and me

223.jpg

Awwwww!!! Love the Sand Bunny too!! Beaches here are shingle.:(
You also have norty, thieving,greedy bunnehs.....:lol::lol:

Thank you everyone, I love them to bits but they are SO hard to take photos of!! Poppy needs great light or she is just a black blob and Peter is almost glow in the dark in good light which isn't a great look for him!!:lol:

Awwwww!!! Love the Sand Bunny too!! Beaches here are shingle.:(
You also have norty, thieving,greedy bunnehs.....:lol::lol:

I do indeed, Poppy is currently on a mission to get an empty Malteaser packet out the bin. I'm afraid I can't take the credit for the sand bunny, my friend drew him for me ;)

Back