• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you had to choose...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Between your bunnies and your OH, which would it be?? :) to me it would be no contest, I love my bunnies like babies and I'm responsible for looking after them for the rest of their lives :love: if my OH made me choose, in my opinion that would mean he didn't really love me, as he knows the bunnies are my world :love: love me, love my bunnies!!

Bunnies. I love him to bits but if he forced me to choose there's no way I could live with him after making me get rid of my buns cos if he did something so awful it would make me doubt if he loved me at all.

Luckily depsite his being all bristly and blokey about them when I first got them he is now a secret bunny lover and sneaks them out treats, has conversations with Joejoe when he thinks i'm not listening and even rescued Nutmeg :)

Bunnies. I love him to bits but if he forced me to choose there's no way I could live with him after making me get rid of my buns cos if he did something so awful it would make me doubt if he loved me at all.

Luckily depsite his being all bristly and blokey about them when I first got them he is now a secret bunny lover and sneaks them out treats, has conversations with Joejoe when he thinks i'm not listening and even rescued Nutmeg :)

Awww :love: my OH loves them too, he's even got Olly as the wallpaper on his phone!!! :D

I had a OH once that tried to make me decide, well notice I said once :wave:
I just walked to the front door and said "see ya then" :lol::lol::lol:

My OH knows that the buns are my world and I would choose them over anyone!
If someone put me in that situation it would show that they themselves do not love me due to trying to make me sacrafice someone I really love.

Bunnies. Hate t say it but they bring more joy to my life than anyone or thing. :)

Depends on why I have to choose! If it were a "we have no money, can't afford to live", then it would have to be bye-bye to the bunny rather than the OH. But if it were the OH saying "I'm fed up with the rabbit", it would be bye-bye OH!

Buns. At the end of the day my man is a grown up adult who can (usually!) take care of himself. My bunnies cannot. And they are furry and have cuter feets.

Back