• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took in 14 rabbits

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Last week. Went to a property in Ilford and man had mummy in with 3 of her litters, aged 12wks, 7-8wks and 2-3 wks.

I had to persuade him to hand over a 12wk and a 2-3wk that his daughter wanted to keep :roll:

I was suspicious as he brought the rabbits IN to the house and wouldn't let me see the accommodation.

Then was alerted to 3 bunnies being given away to the first person who could take them, in a notorious area for dog fighting, so went and got them too.

Fingers crossed, mummy is not still due one more litter. Her abdomen is all saggy from the litters, as I believe she has had more than the 3 I took. Th man proudly told me of the "pretty pure white babies" he sold very quickly out of her :cry:

Here are the pictures:

Mummy bun, Sapphire. She is very very nervous, skittish and scared :( Female
Mumybun019.jpg

The eldest litter.

Tarka Female
Olderbabies016.jpg

Fern Female
Olderbabies044.jpg

Herbie Male
Olderbabies083.jpg

Middle litter

Marble Male
Middlebabies009.jpg

Whiskers Female
Middlebabies030.jpg

Smokey Male
Middlebabies017.jpg

Youngest litter

Twiglet Male
Smallestbabies015.jpg

Mick Male
Smallestbabies047.jpg

Lizzy Female
Smallestbabies065.jpg

Jelly Bean Female
Smallestbabies086.jpg

And the three bunnies from the other place:

Harvey Male
Harvey.jpg

Pringle Male
Harleyandfriend029.jpg

Harley Female
Harleyandfriend035.jpg

Last edited:
They are all beautiful :love: hope they've got no long term problems and that they can be rehomed when the times is right.

Well done for rescuing them :D

pure white babies ????? wheres dad

plus pure white isnt a popular colour to sell??? :? all sounds worrying :(

Oh gosh, I swear the photos got cuter the further I scrolled down. :love::love: Where are you going to put them all? :shock:

Oh my goodness, poor mum :(

Thank God you managed to get them out of there Kris. Well done but now you have a tough job on your hands!

They are all gorgeous but wee little Mick :love: and Harley too :love:

I've been told Twiglet is an "Astrex"

He admitted "giving away" some rabbits before I got there, so I suspect dad was amongst them :( As Herbie is the eldest male, and has not dropped.

Dad was also apparently grey. In the pictures he showed me of the white babies, they didn't look much older than 5 weeks old :(

I've been told Twiglet is an "Astrex"

He admitted "giving away" some rabbits before I got there, so I suspect dad was amongst them :( As Herbie is the eldest male, and has not dropped.

Dad was also apparently grey. In the pictures he showed me of the white babies, they didn't look much older than 5 weeks old :(

:( lets hope he hasnt hidden anymore and thats all ofthem

Their (screaming) kids kept saying "Why all of them daddy" So I'm hoping that means they have no more, though whether they get more, I can't change that :(

I have them in an indoor puppy pen of 4ft x 3.5ft at the moment, and am looking for fosters for the eldest 3 for the time being.

In order to get the 2-3 week old baby out that the daughter wanted to keep, I had to give my number and say call me in 6 weeks as bunny was too young to leave mum... I am hoping they forget to call back. bunny won't be going back

Are you back to rescuing again now, obviously you have these guys but just wondering! There are some sweet wee buns there!:love::love:

In order to get the 2-3 week old baby out that the daughter wanted to keep, I had to give my number and say call me in 6 weeks as bunny was too young to leave mum... I am hoping they forget to call back. bunny won't be going back

I would have been tempted to write the number down wrong accidentally on purpose. Hopefully the daughter will have forgotten all about the bunny in 6 wks time and will be wanting a pet elephant or something instead.... :roll:

I wish I could help but I have nowhere to put any. :(

I would have been tempted to write the number down wrong accidentally on purpose. Hopefully the daughter will have forgotten all about the bunny in 6 wks time and will be wanting a pet elephant or something instead.... :roll:

I wish I could help but I have nowhere to put any. :(

I think i would of done too!

Pringle is sooooooo cute!!! x :love:

Back