• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please - Scooby Honeybunny - update p28

KateB

Mama Doe
Can I ask big healing vibes for Scooby Honeybunny, our current foster? He's broken his left hind leg and is currently having it amputated :cry:

He's such a sweet trusting cuddlebun and has been very brave so far, but vibes always help.

Last edited:
Lots of vibes from here.Hope all goes well and he copes.Give him a noserub from me.Its not much........

Oh no poor Scooby, he is so gorgeous I've been back to his thread on more than one occassion to admire :oops: How did he manage to do that silly bun? Hope he has a speedy recovery. Lots of vibes for the handsome Scoobs :love::love:

Poor Scooby :( I hope he recovers well and has a long and happy life as a tripod bunny. Sending lots of vibes for Scooby xx

He was coming round okay when I spoke to the vets about 3pm. Apparently it had all gone well.

Picking him up later and he's off to Thumpinbun's for some TLC as our house (with a nosy 10 month old) is not a great place for a recuperating bunster. Thank you Thumpinbun - you're an angel!

OMG I have only just seen this. Poor little man, I hope he's ok :cry: Special healing vibes coming his way xxx

Back