• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When having my wedding dress altered....

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
When I went for one of my dress altering appointments yesterday, I was making general conversation about my bunnies (as I always do) and she mentioned that the farm next door, which they own, sell bales of hay! So next time I go to try on my dress, she is fetching me one up to the house :love:

I already have a good supplier of Hay, but its good to have a back-up with it being in such short supply.

OH was laughing at me, I always manage to turn everything into being about my animals.

When I went for one of my dress altering appointments yesterday, I was making general conversation about my bunnies (as I always do) and she mentioned that the farm next door, which they own, sell bales of hay! So next time I go to try on my dress, she is fetching me one up to the house :love:

I already have a good supplier of Hay, but its good to have a back-up with it being in such short supply.

OH was laughing at me, I always manage to turn everything into being about my animals.

And that's just how it should be! ;):lol: Congrats on your engagement by the way!

Back