• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Setup diary threads needed

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Hello lovely people,

Could anyone who has done a thread documenting their building a setup for rabbit accommodation post a link to it for me? Indoors or out.

Or PM me with it if you prefer. :)

Ta. xx

i haven't documented as such.

but i can post pictures of how snowballs set up started and how it has improved over the months as i have changed and added to it.

i don't know what you are looking for though, so might not be the type of pictures you need :)

i haven't documented as such.

but i can post pictures of how snowballs set up started and how it has improved over the months as i have changed and added to it.

i don't know what you are looking for though, so might not be the type of pictures you need :)

That's cool, just post them and I'll go through them :D

i don't have a 'set up' at all:oops:

very briefly there was a cage. then the cage top disappeared. then the cage base went. now the bunnies rule the house!

Is there a deadline?

I started with a Ferplast rabbit 100, to a dog crate, to my new hutch - but the hutch isnt ready yet so no photos :lol:

Back