• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want my bunnies?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
They're being SO naughty :lol:
I have very few posessions in my bedroom... but they're determined to destroy them all :lol:
Charlie has alos learnt how to get next to the TV :roll::roll::roll:

Photos to follow later :lol:

"Your stuff belongs on the floor mammy"
DSCF6129.jpg

"What's up here?"
DSCF6130.jpg

"FOODS!"
DSCF6133.jpg

"Oh yes! Yey for FOODS!"
DSCF6140.jpg

"What you looking at?"
DSCF6142.jpg

"We iz innocents"
DSCF6144.jpg

So who wants them?!:D The cost? YOUR SANITY! :roll::lol:

I will take them! :lol::lol: First class post ok, or would they eat the box on the way over?

ETA: Jessie found the bag with pellets in yesterday too! Naughty house bunnies :lol:

I will take them! :lol::lol: First class post ok, or would they eat the box on the way over?

I'll double box them! :lol: Will pop them in the post first thing tomorrow!

They'd probably eat the postman at the rate theyre going :lol:

:lol::lol:
Will be a shock when they get here!

They may corrupt Oscar and Jessie though... :?

Honestly Charlie was an ANGEL before Milly arrived.
Then all hell broke out :shock:
I can't even see them now, but I hear something being chewed. I'm scared to look :lol:

my bunnies would be shocked if they saw the mess your bunnies made of your room :lol:, my buns are soo clean :lol:

:lol::lol:
Will be a shock when they get here!

They may corrupt Oscar and Jessie though... :?

Save any corruption they can come here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estelle and Frankie are the only bunnies here at the moment.

They would love some mischievious bunnies!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

Me, me!! :wave: :lol:

I don't know what your talking about, Gordon is an angel and he has raised Milly to be that way too :angel: Beano is a monkey though :roll: Gordon has sat really nicely whilst being brushed and has been quietly amusing himself with a ball with a little bell inside for the past few hours :love: He seems fasinated with it :lol: He's been throwing it, fetching it, then rolling it and throwing it again :love: He's had it in their shed since christmas but never bothered with it!!

Now if you two don't behave tell your mummy she can send you over to me, I'd be glad to have you ;), I think Beano bun has prepared me for any type of naughty rabbit :shock: :lol:

Lol! Milly reminds me so much of Delly its silly! She has the same cheeky character that Dells did :love::lol:

Bless Charlie, I loooooove him :love::love::love::love:

Me, me!! :wave: :lol:

I don't know what your talking about, Gordon is an angel and he has raised Milly to be that way too :angel: Beano is a monkey though :roll: Gordon has sat really nicely whilst being brushed and has been quietly amusing himself with a ball with a little bell inside for the past few hours :love: He seems fasinated with it :lol: He's been throwing it, fetching it, then rolling it and throwing it again :love: He's had it in their shed since christmas but never bothered with it!!

Now if you two don't behave tell your mummy she can send you over to me, I'd be glad to have you ;), I think Beano bun has prepared me for any type of naughty rabbit :shock: :lol:

When I try to groom Milly I get kicked! :lol:
She's not even being aggressive, she just NEVER wants to sit still! There's more interesting things to do than be brushed :lol:

Back