• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilma (foster bun) has had babies...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
We currently have 2 case bunnies in, Wilma and Fred. They came to us a few weeks ago as a pair, i can't give details as its a public forum etc.

Anyway, Wilma had 10 babies Saturday morning. This morning when i checked the nest, 2 had died :cry: 2 looked much smaller than the rest and i said to Dan i didn't think they would make it the day :( We came home and they had both died :cry: So Wilma currently has 6 babies, 1 of which doesn't look as good as the others. 5 of the babies have lovely round tummies and are much bigger than the babies that have died.

Paws crossed the remaining 6 will be ok. Wilma has done so well, she came in extremely underweight, shes still very skinny so it must be a hard job coping with all the babies :(

All 6 remaining kits look well this morning :) All got full tummies and are moving well :) The one is smaller than the others, i hope s/he will be ok. Wilma is doing so well :love: Think she is appreciating the extra veggies! Thank you for sending your well wishes. I will post photos of Wilma as soon as the Inspectorate case is closed :( xx

Back