• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How is this size wise?!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone, not been on here for aaaagggeeesss! :wave: My little one is keeping me more than busy!

Hope you and everybun are well.

Just after an opinion really, looking at getting a new home for my 2 remaining bunsters and was wondering if this would be big enough?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190407920309&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They are currently in one of those old PAH ones, is it Thistle Hall or Lavender Lodge or something like that, it's a 2 tiered one anyhow!

Thanks!

The living area is actually very small, less than 2 by 2. In wet weather this will likely be where they will be, not the run. Have you thought about a shed or playhouse and attached run?

Thanks, hadn't thought about the living space. Not really after a shed or playhouse, would prefer them being in a hutch due to garden space etc.

Thanks, hadn't thought about the living space. Not really after a shed or playhouse, would prefer them being in a hutch due to garden space etc.

I can understand that. Unfortunately to get a good quality hutch that will last several years you have to splash out a bit. I know many rate the Ryedale hutches but apart form that I'm not very up on hutches. :oops:

:wave:

Which are your two remaining bunsters?:cry:

Got little Teddy and one of the girlies you bought me, Anastacia now. Honey died before Christmas and we lost Benji a while back as well :(

Ted though, he's coming up for 6 now? And he still acts like a baby, constantly jumping about and causing mischief! :lol:

Thanks for that link lottielouise, that's just what i'm after!

Back