PDA

View Full Version : Rescues near me - Glasgow ..

WeeBarraxO
14-06-2011, 05:35 PM
I am thinking .. if any are needing it .. I could come a take pics of the fluffs needing homes ?

since I can't adopt anymore, or foster any, so it would be like my way of helping out :wave:

WeeBarraxO
14-06-2011, 06:37 PM
there must be some rescues near here ..

funnybunnyabc
14-06-2011, 07:00 PM
http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/

they are a rescue in glasgow :) xx

Alibunmum
14-06-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/

they are a rescue in glasgow :) xx

That is who I foster for so you could come and do pictures of my four fosters then you can send them to David and you could discuss things from there. We are always desperate to get good photos for the website. I try but if you look at Eva and Maria on the website you will see...:oops:

If you could take the train to here - two stops north from you - then I could take you home. Or I could bring them to you.

WeeBarraxO
14-06-2011, 08:19 PM
That is who I foster for so you could come and do pictures of my four fosters then you can send them to David and you could discuss things from there. We are always desperate to get good photos for the website. I try but if you look at Eva and Maria on the website you will see...:oops:

If you could take the train to here - two stops north from you - then I could take you home. Or I could bring them to you.

Yeah I could do that :D, probs be better if I come to you as they would be more at home & relaxed there :D

Alibunmum
15-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Yeah I could do that :D, probs be better if I come to you as they would be more at home & relaxed there :D

Great! Will we wait till you are finished at college? I am free most afternoons so whenever suits!

WeeBarraxO
15-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Great! Will we wait till you are finished at college? I am free most afternoons so whenever suits!

yeah I think I am just about finnished, just waiting to hear from my tutor :D, I am free most of the time, bar tuesday mornings & Sat mornings,