• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues near me - Glasgow ..

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I am thinking .. if any are needing it .. I could come a take pics of the fluffs needing homes ?

since I can't adopt anymore, or foster any, so it would be like my way of helping out :wave:

That is who I foster for so you could come and do pictures of my four fosters then you can send them to David and you could discuss things from there. We are always desperate to get good photos for the website. I try but if you look at Eva and Maria on the website you will see...:oops:

If you could take the train to here - two stops north from you - then I could take you home. Or I could bring them to you.

That is who I foster for so you could come and do pictures of my four fosters then you can send them to David and you could discuss things from there. We are always desperate to get good photos for the website. I try but if you look at Eva and Maria on the website you will see...:oops:

If you could take the train to here - two stops north from you - then I could take you home. Or I could bring them to you.

Yeah I could do that :D, probs be better if I come to you as they would be more at home & relaxed there :D

Back