• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found some random pictures on my phone so I thought I'd put them on here ^^

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
This was last year when Poppy was without Donny and was on a diet, she couldn't clean her bottom so we had to do it :) Well.. Mom and Dad lol. Mom is suited up ready, and dads a maintenance man so he was already a mess :lol:
151220103780.jpg

This is what me and my mom are doing every night :shock: for the year 6 leavers play "The Lion King" re-written by the year 6's.. It's hilarious how good they are :lol:
This is scar. I did 2 Rafiki's last night (There are a lot of children :lol:) and tonight it's Nala and Simba's moms :)
IMG00578-20110613-2023.jpg

Roxy was actually sleeping like this when I found her but when I took the picture she opened her eyes... :)
IMG00552-20110523-1332.jpg

Poppy enjoying a warm place to sleep :roll:
IMG00541-20110510-2126.jpg

When Donny was tiny!
IMG00533-20110428-1311.jpg

Not neutered... Not spayed.... :shock::shock::shock: My moms idea :roll:
All Donny did was eat the grass, and Poppy went straight to him and groomed him.. :) :love:
IMG00515-20110421-1825.jpg

Aww lovely photos :love:

Can't believe the two un-neutered buns didn't get up to mischief though! What restrained bunnies :lol:

Aww lovely photos :love:

Can't believe the two un-neutered buns didn't get up to mischief though! What restrained bunnies :lol:

I know :shock: I went outside and saw my mom putting him in her run :shock: I nearly died :roll: But he didn't care and Poppy just licked him to death lol :) Then put her head down and waited for her grooming but no... he was busy being a greedy guts :lol:

Back