• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been to vets, plan of action in place, Buckley says I'm dead to him

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Took Buckley to see Jason Burgess today.
He took a nasal swab so we're gonna wait and see what that comes up with. Hopefully we'll find out which antibiotic will do the job.
If the culture turns up nothing we're going down the route of looking for a foreign object in his nose.

Buckley was a very norty bunny and tried to kick the nice vet man who is doing everything to find out what's wrong. I think this is more because he was annoyed that there was a (very distressed) cat howling in the waiting room. It didn't work anyway, because Buckley has tiny ineffectual feet.
Apparently his mouth is perfectly healthy, his teeth and eyes are all good, his gut is lovely, and his whiskers ridiculously long.

He's had a manicure, hit the 1kg mark, and given me the most heartbreaking "you're dead to me" look EVER.

He'll forgive me I'm sure. After all, I bought apples yesterday :lol:

Awww poor Buckley!! I'm sure he'll come round if you give him enough treats!! Sending vibes and noserubs xx

Back