• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WOW Hay for Pets

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I have just received my first order from Hay for Pets. I didn't realise how much 9.5kgs of hay actually was! I hope Milo doesn't go off it now.

Hay for pets is brilliant! A 9.5 kilo bag lasts these two a month, just had to order another because we're nearly out. Hope it gets here soon!

They are great - I've just ordered another huge bale of timothy & rye, along with one of Ings hay. The last one lasted ages and was finished the other day. In the gap between I've gone back to their old (more expensive!) timothy hay and they don't seem to like it anymore!

I'd be interested to see how much you get too. I've been looking into hay bales, but maybe this would be better.

Not a great photo but you get the idea.

photo-103.jpg

I get a bag around that size from my local pet shop, just meadow hay for £4.70, but I am getting through quite a lot with two bunnies, so I'm looking into getting a bale to see if it works out any cheaper.

My fourth lot of meadow arrived today. It is the one they all love and don't eat much Ings or Timothy.

Back