• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my current foster buns U/D P16 Eva the high climber and a new home!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
At the moment I have two pairs of foster buns. Eva and Maria are three year old girls and Rosie and Sky are mischievous wee ones at 19wks. I thought I would post some photos to share how they are getting on.

First the babies. Here is Rosie climbing to get the grass I put on the top of the run. I like making things a bit tricky for them!

Rosiegrass.JPG

And here is Sky desperately gnawing at the big stick I gave them. They chew everything so I wanted to redirect them to something which was not their tarp or wooden shelter!

SkyStick.JPG

SkyStick1.JPG

They then had a snuggle on their grass house with the food they had pulled off the roof.
SkyRosieClimb.JPG

Eva and Maria are much more sedate, mature ladies! They don't really like climbing much unless there is food involved, they just eat and sleep!

Maria in the muck bucket eating the best hay in the world.:roll:

MariaTub1.JPG

She loves her hay and will eat it rather than pellets. Strange bun!

MariaHay.JPG

Eva investigating the hay basket.

EvaStandBasket.JPG

And both of them enjoying some sunshine.
EvaMaria1.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, they are lovely! :love: now I just need them to find new homes, they seem to have been overlooked. The babies colours are not 'exciting' enough and the older girls because, well, they are older!

I'm lucky enough to have met these girls, and held Maria and one of the babies (I'm not sure which one:oops:). :D:love:

I wanted to let you know that Eva and Maria are hopefully going off to a new home on Tuesday. It will be quite sad to see them go because they have been here for a while and have really come on a lot in the time I have had them. They are a lovely pair of girls and I really wish them well!

Eva is quite the climber and I lost her yesterday. I was really starting to panic until I went to get some hay for the other buns and found that she had made it right up on top of the hay pile which is on top of the foster buns' hutch!

So, she started from here,

EvaClimb1.JPG

up to here,

EvaClimb2.JPG

and then eventually I found her here!:shock::shock:

EvaClimb3.JPG

I will miss them a lot!!!!:(:(

Thanks everyone! I really thought that the babies would be away first but there you go. Given Eva and Maria's lst permanent home they will be spoiled rotten in their next one. I am privileged to have been able to help them on their journey.

Back