• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny is coming inside for the day.. U/D - He's inside now :) *Pics*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
For cuddles and conversations. The cat is slinking around... But she's harmless lol. She's best friends with Poppy. When we were syringe feeding her and she got a bit kicky, Roxy decided we were hurting her so she clawed my face... :shock: Going to go and get his litter tray, water bottle and a few of his toys :) He's pretty excited! Might leave the cat outside the living room for a bit first.. I've put the Bratz cover I found down and the towel 'cause he's never been inside before :) or had a go on laminate flooring :lol: I will update :D
PICT0090.jpg

He's getting braver on the laminate floor and exploring the cats toys too :lol: It's something different for him and he gets some love and a brush :) I keep looking at his feet :shock: I think he has a lot of growing left to do :? He'll always look like a teddy bear though :lol:

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg
]

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

Last edited:
Back