• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aldi are selling foam mats (flooring for sore hocks)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_19229.htm

As title, Aldi are selling the interlocking foam mat squares - 6 for £9.99. These are ideal flooring if you have a bun with sore hocks.

The photo in the link shows mats with holes, but they also do the solid ones (which are the ones you need); they had them in blue, black and green.

They're the same size as the ones available on Ebay (60cm square) but are ever so slightly thinner - they're 1cm rather than 1.2cm but the difference is negligible and they're cheaper as you only get 5 for £10 from ebay.

Oooooo they would go well in A and E kennel. Im an aldi novice. Is the offer just for today? And will they be in all stores?

Last edited:
They should be in all stores afaik. :thumb:

As for how long they'll be in for, it seems to vary and probably depends on how fast things sell out - some offers are in for a few weeks while others seem to fly out the door, never to be seen again. :lol:

They get new offers in on Sundays and Thursdays - this one started last Thursday so they should still be there for at least today and tomorrow. They may disappear once the new offers are put out on Thurs, but equally may well still be there.... there's no way of knowing. :lol::lol:

Sometimes they may still have them out the back if you ask though. ;)

I can look at the one by work for you if you want. How many would you want?

If not, I will be getting some new foam matting from Costco which is £10 I think and would cover same area.

That would be great thank you Sandra - we need to meet up soon anyway :D

A good excuse to meet up I think. Would you prefer the Aldi foam mats or the roll? If Aldi, how many and what colour?

Last edited:
A good excuse to meet up I think. Would you prefer the Aldi foam mats or the roll? If Aldi, how many?

Actually thinking about it I dont want roll. If Aldi I think just one pack please. We do its a pain the kettle shut it was a handy distance

OK, I will have a look, any particular colour if they have them.

They are also opening one up next week down the road so if they don't have any in Birkenhead I will go to their opening day to see what there is :D

OK, I will have a look, any particular colour if they have them.

They are also opening one up next week down the road so if they don't have any in Birkenhead I will go to their opening day to see what there is :D

No the offer ones were blue but they are only going to be covered with newspaper anyway

I have none near me either. What area do they cover? If someone nearish me can get me a pack I can paypal money or something. Presume they are chewable?

Back