• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I put Casper in the In Need section?

willowholly

Mama Doe
Been thinking over night,dont think I want to bond him with the others afterall.If we had a mansion I wouldn't have even thought of it but its space here.So,after the weeks quarentine(well it will be just over as we are off on hols for two nights-B & Dill going to Deepdale & Casper going to a friends)then his cage will be going in their lounge.They will free range as normal most of time but will be shut away to let him free range occasionally or he will have supervised play time in his run whilst they are still out.Not the best of plans but house is on market so hopefully it wont be for long.When the time comes we may try & bond him with Dill,though I know two bucks not the best,but hopefully B will be with us for a few more years yet.
I know people have said not to put in same room if bonding,but we're not now so do you think this would work?I know it looks like I'm being very undecisive but dont forget this wasn't planned,Casper is a stray we have taken in.I am trying so hard to keep him out of the In Need section as he is adorable but really not sure how its going to work.If the house wasn't on the market we def would not have kept him but in the back of my mind is the fact we could be moving in the next 6months & have loads of room for all 3.Its very difficult.My head is telling me to find him a home due to space,expense,but my heart is saying it was fate that ive got him & he's so da*n adorable.Really,what would you do?Keep him or try to find him a home(the original plan?)

Last edited:
Back