• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know where i can get one like it?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Berties arthritic back leg is making a few probs once hes been asleep. He has a huge dog bed and i kept putting blankets in it etc....thermal blankets the works. but hes odd....he mainly loves to lay on the cool lino floor..always has done..until hes feeling unwell then hell sleep on his huge blue cellularblanket my mums had for donkeys years.
ive tried a waterproof paded crate mattress..but he pulls the blankets off and wees all over the matress and sleeps in it:(

on the hay experts they have a blankey...cotton filled with cotton and is fully machine washable and tumble drier safe. Sadly they are out of stock......any idea where theres something similar for sale for my bertie?

Will the crate mattress fit in a pillow case? You could pop the mattress in there and maybe a towel for extra absorption and the pillow case would stop him separating the two.

um hes a stubborn old frenchie who has right tantrums!! ill give it a try..then video it...as he attacks it and wees on it:shock::oops::lol::lol:

Back