• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Georgie please...warning unpleasant pics

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Georgie had his incisors extracted today, and the poor lad is far from happy. His top incisors had fused to the bone...one was very thickened and twisted and the other broke off and couldn't be fully removed :(

Looking very sorry for himself:

P1000970.jpg

The teeth. You can see the strange shaped upper teeth

P1000973.jpg

Dear boy.Do hope he feels better soon.It will be better for him in the long run,without those teeth, but he doesnt know it yet.xxx

Ouchie, made me wince! My ex had a wisdom tooth with dancing roots removed, looked very similar, poor bun :( sending healing and pain-relieving vibes xx

Eeeew that was really bad! D:
Get well soon Georgie, we know how bad it is when you have problems with your teeth! I hope his pain relief works really well.

He looks very sorry for himself, bless him. I hope he's feeling much better today. :love:

I had no idea the bottom teeth had such long roots!! :shock::shock: No wonder they can cause so many problems! Poor bunny, hope he feels better soon xx

Wow those teeth!

Perhaps he could be a candidate for bunny dentures?

Millions of vibes for Georgie x

I spoke to Amy earlier on and although a little miserable, Georgie has been eating mushy pellets. He's still a way to go, but the signs are positive.

Georgie really is a gorgeous rabbit. Whoever gets to rehome him, will be very lucky indeed :)

Back