• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What was that rescue..

Your welcome :D good luck if your potential new bunny (hazarding an educated guess your on a bunny hunt ;))

Thank you for the good luck !
Bold -- :thumb:
I've actually already decided and talked to the rescue Im going to be re homing and adopting from.. Just being nosey as they only have one female at the moment but hopefully there'll be more by the time I need to find a partner for Lucky.

Most rescues allow adoption nationally as long as the homechecks can be sorted.
you beat me to this by seconds:lol:

also just to add Whitehood has not contacted us about rabbits so he will not be adopting any Honeybunnies
For info :if anyone wishes to adopt from us they do have to pass a homecheck and have a large, secure hutch and run or equivalent :D

I know most do, i have had rescue buns from England and Ireland come to me in Scotland, but Honeybunnies always spring to mind when someone mentions national rehoming :lol:

I know most do, i have had rescue buns from England and Ireland come to me in Scotland, but Honeybunnies always spring to mind when someone mentions national rehoming :lol:

I think it's great that they do, it means buns can get to lovely homes no matter where the owners live as long as transport etc can be sorted :D

Back