• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

as much help as possible *graphic*

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
OK short of dragging these 2 buns round from breeder to breeder for sexing im going to try one last thing...
can anyone here tell from these pictures what sex these 2 buns are..?

i have had a vet check and he was confused by them then i have asked 2 sperate breeders. im officially going mad..
bun1
DSC03480.jpg

bun2
DSC03481.jpg

15 weeks and 1 day i sexed all the others the vet had no issue sexing them but these 2 are just odd:oops:
its gone from there boys... nope girls to boys up till pixel had his claw checked over and vet said... hmmm i just cant sex this pair:?

They both look quite female to me. Females do look abit like males when younger. It is hard to tell from photos though. I did intially think two different sexes, but i've changed my mind. I think they may be same sex.

Anyone else?

They both look quite female to me. Females do look abit like males when younger. It is hard to tell from photos though. I did intially think two different sexes, but i've changed my mind. I think they may be same sex.

Anyone else?

this is the odd thing in the litter there was 2 deffinate girls 2 deffinate boys and we had these 2 who we have always thought boys then girls then back to thinking boys they look the same in this area so im guessing same sex.

but poppet our doorstep dumped bunny is roughly 8-9 weeks now and is clearly deffinate female:?

It's never easy sexing rabbits form photo's but I think they look like girls, they look like they are the same so I won't worry to much.

Get them sexed again at both their jabs should be clearer then.

sorry works out they are 17 weeks old if that makes a difference :?

its just theire names are so boyish and id rather rename them if theyre girlies:lol:

Mine look like this too both are 8 weeks look exactly the same.. the bloke selling them said first they were boys then when I picked them up they were girls n from looking online I think girls x

thanks guys :) think im going to settle on female i have compared them to theire mum and looks the same. even if hers looks odd :s atleast i can put my mind at rest:lol:

They both look female. If you press down a little harder to expose the genitalia, the boys appear as an O/circle, whereas the girls are more teardrop shaped.

From the pictures I would have said boys :oops:
Simply because the hole at the top is too small to be a girl. You wouldn't necessarily see testies at 17 weeks.

Back