• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of your rexes please - need cheering up!

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
Hello,

My poor baby Oriana Rex passed away recently. I have actually found that looking at everyones bunny pics have really helped to keep me going and have cheered me up no end.

Please can you post your lovely pics of your Rex rabbits :love:

thank you :wave:

I'm sorry about Oriana. :(

This is Oberon, an opal Mini Rex - Be ready for Rex picture overload! :oops: :D

DSC_8098.jpg

DSC_7649.jpg

DSC_7745.jpg

DSC_7662.jpg

DSC_8137.jpg

DSC_7913.jpg

Peek-a-boo!
DSC_8064.jpg

SL271815.jpg

Oh my word!! I had to draw breath I can't believe how stunning Oberon is. Rexes never fail to impress me with there beauty. what a lucky lady you are! Oberon's fur looks like velvet!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you!

You're most welcome :)
Problem is he really is more handsome in real life - pictures just don't seem to do him enough justice. But will have to just keep taking pictures until I get the 'perfect' one! ;) :D

You're most welcome :)
Problem is he really is more handsome in real life - pictures just don't seem to do him enough justice. But will have to just keep taking pictures until I get the 'perfect' one! ;) :D

eeek he's so stunning I can't stand it! I just want to kiss his little head! :love:

Oh I Love her!!!! She's teeeny tiny!! :love::love::love::love::love:

this is like feeding an addiction :lol::lol: I don't know what it is about rexes I just adore them!

:shock::shock::shock: those ears!! My fiance used to say that Oriana had lovely 'bat ears' which I thought was a cute description of how rexes ears are! although I'm sure bats have tiny ears :? :lol:

Beautiful bun :love::love::love::love:

Thank you, her ears are massive arent they :lol:. I honestly dont know how big a bats ears are :shock: :lol:

She is my first rex (ok i was a failed foster mum) but i can see why you love them.

Would you consider another one day?

Thank you, her ears are massive arent they :lol:. I honestly dont know how big a bats ears are :shock: :lol:

She is my first rex (ok i was a failed foster mum) but i can see why you love them.

Would you consider another one day?

Yes, I have already seen a couple that are just lovely :roll:.

when oriana went we said we could never go through it again once our other two buns have passed as it is too painful, but we then realised that the life you they have with you and the time you spend together is worth the pain in the end. It feels amazing to be able to say that the last few months of Oriana's life were happy ones after she had been through a lot of pain and misery in her earlier life with previous owners and we would love to offer another bunny the same chance of happiness as we were able to offer her. It was what she would have wanted, she was a fighter and an incredible animal.

Yes, I have already seen a couple that are just lovely :roll:.

when oriana went we said we could never go through it again once our other two buns have passed as it is too painful, but we then realised that the life you they have with you and the time you spend together is worth the pain in the end. It feels amazing to be able to say that the last few months of Oriana's life were happy ones after she had been through a lot of pain and misery in her earlier life with previous owners and we would love to offer another bunny the same chance of happiness as we were able to offer her. It was what she would have wanted, she was a fighter and an incredible animal.

Aww bless ya.

When i lost Gracie my english lop i strugged to look at english lops, i still do, without feeling massive pangs of envy, because i love them so much and miss Gracie so much. I would take an english lop or ten in a heartbeat, i fully understand how you feel.

And your right you know, while the pain of losing our bunnies is horrific, the good times outweigh it.

Aww bless ya.

When i lost Gracie my english lop i strugged to look at english lops, i still do, without feeling massive pangs of envy, because i love them so much and miss Gracie so much. I would take an english lop or ten in a heartbeat, i fully understand how you feel.

And your right you know, while the pain of losing our bunnies is horrific, the good times outweigh it.

I don't think that we ever fully recover from the pain of losing them :cry:

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK Jack's-Jane rexy bun overload!!! Yaaaaayy!! they are all incredibly beautiful!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing your photo's with me :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back