• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit supplies in herts?

reehsetin

Warren Scout
Anyone know where can i get a nice bundle of hay in Hertfordshire? (preferably not industrial size only - one bun and only used for food not bedding) On a side note do bundles tend to dry out/go funny after a little while?
Also, somewhere that does megazorb so I don't have to order it online
And fenugreek crunchies (pets at home or local pet shop don't stock them)?

Anyone know where can i get a nice bundle of hay in Hertfordshire? (preferably not industrial size only - one bun and only used for food not bedding) On a side note do bundles tend to dry out/go funny after a little while?
Also, somewhere that does megazorb so I don't have to order it online
And fenugreek crunchies (pets at home or local pet shop don't stock them)?

I don't know about your main question, sorry. But bales will last providing they don't get wet :)

If you know of any stables they are always good places to ask :)

Whereabouts in Herts are you? GJW Titmuss in Wheathampstead does hay and megazorb, Partner's Pets in St Albans does hay and Crunchies! Those are the two shops I use.

Whereabouts in Herts are you? GJW Titmuss in Wheathampstead does hay and megazorb, Partner's Pets in St Albans does hay and Crunchies! Those are the two shops I use.

I'm in Harpenden so Wheathampstead is SO close, checked it out on google maps and it's pretty much on my way to work and 9 minutes away!! st albans doesn't take long but i try to avoid it cos of the traffic and narrow roads!

Back