• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Normally people get buns to entertain their kids don't they? (pic heavy)

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
The boys were desperate yesterday to have bunny time in the wee run with their rabbits. They managed to shoe horn themselves in - yes, i am saving for a shed - and I popped in the Floppy and Millie. starfish would have freaked out so she is not included. I gave them some banana and apple and they thought it was hilarious feeding their buns banana from a spoon! It occured to me that the buns were being entertained as much as the boys!

BoysRun.JPG

BoysRun1.JPG

BoysRun2.JPG

BoysRun4.JPG

BoysRun5.JPG

BoysRun6.JPG

BoysRun7.JPG

BoysRun8.JPG

:lol::lol:

You know, it worked well! I got peace to do the cleaning out from both the kids and the buns!!

I got it from a friend who got it from zoo plus I think. There is a bigger size one which is their daytime one this was just a wee extra!

I love it when adults teach children to love and respect animals! :thumb: I can't stress enough how important I think that is.

I love it when adults teach children to love and respect animals! :thumb: I can't stress enough how important I think that is.

Thank you! I have always taught them that it is fine to cuddle the rabbits when they come to them but under no circumstances do they chase or poke at them.

I was really pleased with how they played with the rabbits and the fun and laughter that came from the run. I kept a close eye on the buns though to make sure they were happy with the situation.

Back