• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you guys get your megazorb

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I'm gonna get some megazorb as it is SO cheap and you all rave about it.
Where do you buy yours?
There are so many online stores that stock it but I want to get it from somewhere reliable :)
xo

I got mine from The Hay Experts too. (My vet did suggest not using wood-based stuff though, due to sneezy-ness and possibly it being an allergy, so I don't use it any more)

Ordered some. Hit confirm order then realised we've run out of fenugreek crunchies.
Bunbun will not be impressed with his bunnyslave, forgetting his treats :oops:

I get mine from my local equine feed place. Saves paying almost as much as a bag again just for postage!

I got mine from The Hay Experts too. (My vet did suggest not using wood-based stuff though, due to sneezy-ness and possibly it being an allergy, so I don't use it any more)
I put a sheet or two of newspaper over it so he can't get to it, would imagine it would stop sneezing too

I put a sheet or two of newspaper over it so he can't get to it, would imagine it would stop sneezing too

My vet wanted me to change completely (even though neither of us really think it is the problem!) so I just have a fleece blanket on the floor of his cage now and paper cat litter in his litter trays :)

I don't use it for my rabbits but do for my guineas, I get it from my local farmway for £7 a big bag :D

I used to use it for the hamsters, I got it from a local horse feed suppliers, they ordered it in for me about £7 a bag.

I get mine from Farmway online - £7 then £4.99 postage:roll:

I can get it ordered in I find at a tack shop but it's 6 miles away in the country and I don't drive and feel I ask my Dad for way too many lifts animal related ones as it is so am happy to pay postage.

Just ordered a bag today as realised I was out of stock and only have shavings left:(

Back