• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help us RU!!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU people!! It's Honey ere, I iz very worried coz I heards mummy on the fone thing before and she said my name and Olly's name and tonight!!! I has a sore toesie and I fink mummy going to take me to nasty doctor man :( and I heards somefink bout vax aswell, last time I heared that me and olly got stabbed with a big needle!! I iz scared!! Tell mummy to leave us at home pweez!!!

But.....mummy knows best, she is only helping you get better and stopping you both from getting nasty bugs x

Beige: You have to be brave. Ask for treats after though.

I tries to be brave but I gets so scared!! :( I don't like getting shut in the carry box, and going in the noisy metal fing with wheels, and it bumps up and down :( I starts to shake and breaths very fast :( I don't want to go!!! :cry:

Bramble I wents to the doctor thingy person this morning, and I did have to goes in that nasty carrying thingy....and I did not like it, and ins the things with wheels and bumps. I got stabbed withs the big needle too.....but I got TREATS when I gets home......I might forgive my Mummy nows.....not sures though yet.....

Sy I will come and help you dig a tunnel to hide in mummeh will not be able to reach you to go into the box den

Ness No he will not you need to go to the doctors or you may become ill, I knows you are scared but by this time tomorrow you will have forgotten about it

Sy nope don't let them get away with it that easy you sulk tomorrow and gets some good noms

Bramble I wents to the doctor thingy person this morning, and I did have to goes in that nasty carrying thingy....and I did not like it, and ins the things with wheels and bumps. I got stabbed withs the big needle too.....but I got TREATS when I gets home......I might forgive my Mummy nows.....not sures though yet.....

How many treatsies did you get?? I fink I will need LOTS of them to makes me feel better!

Sy I will come and help you dig a tunnel to hide in mummeh will not be able to reach you to go into the box den

Ness No he will not you need to go to the doctors or you may become ill, I knows you are scared but by this time tomorrow you will have forgotten about it

Sy nope don't let them get away with it that easy you sulk tomorrow and gets some good noms

Oh pweez come and helps me Sy!! I will luvs you forever!! Xx

Domino I wantz to joinz in wiv da big dig too! *whines*

Tallulah Stopz whining Dee! I'll helpz too, Honey!! I'll just jump outz of Mummeh's armz and runz off!

Me Your not going anywhere, big dig or not! Honey, be good girl and go to the vets! I'm sure you'll be fine!

Domino and Tallulah Oh but Mummeh!

Tallulah Iz not your friendz anymore Mummeh! And Honey, don't go over to the dark side!...

Domino Iz not your friendz anymore eever!

Fank yous for trying anyways :(

Domino I wantz to joinz in wiv da big dig too! *whines*

Tallulah Stopz whining Dee! I'll helpz too, Honey!! I'll just jump outz of Mummeh's armz and runz off!

Me Your not going anywhere, big dig or not! Honey, be good girl and go to the vets! I'm sure you'll be fine!

Domino and Tallulah Oh but Mummeh!

Tallulah Iz not your friendz anymore Mummeh! And Honey, don't go over to the dark side!...

Domino Iz not your friendz anymore eever!

Back