• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have an Omlet......

No don't have one. I've never seen one in 'real life', but in pics they always look a bit small (?). Are they meant to be hutches? Haven't really been able to work it out, it might just be the pics that are deceptive, as I've only ever seen them on ebay and it doesn't tell you the dimensions.

my neighbour has one for 2 chickens, personally the little hut/home bit looks way too small.. although the one for rabbits may be a bit bigger im not sure x

The actual hutch part looks tiny doesn't it. They are very pretty and very expensive, but too small for bunnies I think.

OMG - how shockingly tiny! :shock:

Yes, I thought this when I've seen pics of them too :(

If they are the size of a carrier, it is a real, real shame that they are being marketed for buns, as I suspect their 'cool' design makes them appealing to some people. Let's hope the price tag puts people off though :)

I've seen these in real life and they are hideous, should be banned and are certainly not fox proof, they are disgraceful and must surley challenge trade descriptions

they look ok for a little shelter type thing, but not as a bunny house, for a bunny to live in. If I had more money than sense I'd have one to put in my bunnies large existing run or have it in their bunny room as a hidey hole :D

I have not seen one apart from photos, they look small, how would you interact with the bunnies too?

They used to have a forum on their website and people were saying they were too small but they came back and said the RSPCA use and recommend them???

Ughh :( They are a horrible product, and absolutely not suitable for bunnies. Far two small, would be boiling in summer and not fox-proof in the slightest :evil:

Plus they are soooo overpriced :shock:

Back