• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitters in North Somerset any ideas?

andy5898

Warren Scout
I have now got 6 bunnies moved in. I just wondered if anyone had any names of people would do rabbit sitting when I went on holiday?

I don't want them to stay in the house I just want them to come in and feed the bunnies twice a day etc. Just I would rather pay someone to do that and all the bunnies get to stay at home rather than having to take them to a boarding place.

Thanks

What kind of times are you thinking you'd like them fed watered and checked etc?

And what dates?

PM if you'd rather not let this info loose on a public forum :wave:

The dates aren't until mid October and then again in early November. Ideally it would be first thing in the morning and then early evening. Just means that they can all have the doors to their hutches and playhouse opened so they can go in runs, then they can all be shut in again at night.

:D

Just emailed them so fingers crossed. I just think it has to be better than my bunnies going off to a boarding place.

Cheers :wave:

Just emailed them so fingers crossed. I just think it has to be better than my bunnies going off to a boarding place.

Cheers :wave:

In my experience, it is easier having numerous bunnies nearby, to stay in their own homes.

I recently completed a job which involved looking after, 13 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs, 1 cat and tropical fish.

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute caring for them.

Fish didn't appreciate their cuddles much though!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed them before and they seemed very helpful. It is a bit of a mission getting my 13 to the boarders but needs must as given bluebells health he needs someone on site to monitor him.

Back