• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new happpy couple

:wave:
I havent mentioned this on here so far because i wanted to see how it all went but we have now bonded Bella and Thumper i think.
it has been over a week and there has been no fighting at all and no humping for the last 5 days.They are not sleeping in the same cage as yet but all their free time is together with cages next to each other.
They seem to be doing really well.she seems to love snuggling up to him and has just throwm herself on her side next to him on the rug:love:.which im pretty sure is positive bunny behaviour.
Do you think its safe to put them together at night now?and occasionally there is still a little bit of chasing is that something a pair of bunnys do?or are they still sorting out dominance?ATm i cant tell who is top bunny..it seems to switch.

Aww yes I would say it should be fine to put them in together at night now but I would watch them through the night the first few times just in case!

Back