• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm impressed!

Sugarcube

Young Bun
The last few days I have noticed that my Oliver responds to my voice and my movements... What do I mean by that?
I recently moved into another house, so Oli has a lot wandering around to do and explore the new environment.
So he spends quite a long time out the hutch.

I usually let him run more in my room, as it's bunny-proof (no cables on the floor, easy to clean carpet, no places he could get stuck in). I've been keeping the door open, as I'm watching him and making sure he doesn't run out of the room.
I just wanted to test what he would do if I would go out in the hallway (with the room's door open), so I got out the room.. Oli followed me, so I stopped walking, turned around and pointed the room to him. He got back in the room immediately! I walked in the hallway some more and there he was again, getting out of my room, so I pointed him the door again and he got back in again!!
I'm going to test that again today and see if he does it again :)

If he does I think I have a really clever rabbit :D

Sounds like you are having fun exploring what he will do! He sounds like a cheeky character.:lol:

My buns are trained to go 'home' they all know where their homes are, I do have to do a bit of rounding to encourage them, but nothing like the chasing around the garden to catch them that I have done in the past.

Back