• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An amazing chinchilla photo (playtime and dust bath too).

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Look what I caught on camera!

IMG_0111.jpg

What a stroke of luck. :)

And some others of playtime, followed by (dust) bath time.

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

That first pic :lol:

I love chins, they look like a lot of fun. Do yours like being picked up?

That first pic :lol:

I love chins, they look like a lot of fun. Do yours like being picked up?

Not really although I do every now and then to make sure they're used to it. They'll happily jump all over me though. :)

It's Cheech. :love:
She was jumping on the bed. She was also successful but looking at the photo I'm not sure how. :lol:

It's Cheech. :love:
She was jumping on the bed. She was also successful but looking at the photo I'm not sure how. :lol:

It looks like she is eating the middle of the mattress in mid air. Its amazing how far they can jump.

Who is the little light grey one in the bath, is that the one you nick named grandad ? I think I am starting to tell them apart now.

It looks like she is eating the middle of the mattress in mid air. Its amazing how far they can jump.

Who is the little light grey one in the bath, is that the one you nick named grandad ? I think I am starting to tell them apart now.

IMG_0128.jpg

Chong is pops, yep, he's a violet or velvet and is lighter than the others. :)

That's Cheech with him.

IMG_0128.jpg

Chong is pops, yep, he's a violet or velvet and is lighter than the others. :)

That's Cheech with him.

Awww. I can only tell Kat and Little Nylon apart by their eyes. They are nearly indentical in size and colour. If together I can tell, Nylon is slighty darker.

Awww. I can only tell Kat and Little Nylon apart by their eyes. They are nearly indentical in size and colour. If together I can tell, Nylon is slighty darker.

My chinnies all have different heads. Only very slightly but I can tell. :love:
And Chong of course is a different colour. :lol:

Back