• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get chinchillas back in their cage.

Lol, Mine all usually put themselves away after a while but I always have one naughty one a night.. Usually Koalawaala but he is the youngest. Kookiebear comes when called. :)

Cheech used to when she was on her own, but they just all excite each other and I have to limit their time out so they don't get over tired and overheated. :)

dont we love them.. I have 6different playtimes.. Look its 2am & still got Truelyscrumptious & Taz waiting to come out & i gota have dinner yet & go in the lounge for cuddle with the buns & give everyonea mini shreddie :p

How many chinnies do you have? My four are all in a family group, so only one playtime for me. :) It wasn't always that way though, Chong, the dad and only male is a little strange. He's very skittish and bitey. It took me three months to bond him with Cheech and after the babies were born I had to separate him and it took a while to bond him back again once he was neutered. I had to have separate play time for him.

:lol: Chins remind me of squirrel-rabbits. The way they run around, jump, and chew. They're very cute.

Back