PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought anything from equinecaninefeline?

Alicia
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM
How long do they normally take to post the items? I've just ordered some things for my rabbits and guinea-pigs and I'm excited for them to get here :lol:

blue_vix
12-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I have I didn't have any problems with them other than that the rabbit houses I got where more the size for a small guinea pig than a rabbit. I got some carrot trees at a bargain price and they where better than the pets at home ones

Alicia
12-06-2011, 10:36 PM
What house did you buy? I bought one for Archie and Molly, I hope its big enough

Rhian33
12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
First time I bought anything from them it took 22 hours to arrive but that was over 2 years ago and in the meantime they have changed management. During the changeover they were apparently awful with people having to chase refunds for non-delivered items for months. They have apparently improved a lot recently but I doubt they will be as quick as 22 hours again.

HorseyHolly
12-06-2011, 10:40 PM
I ordered on a Tueday night, came Thursday morning :)

Liz47
12-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I ordered some things on Wednesday and they came on Saturday :)

Elena
12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Some people have mentioned problems with them before I believe.

blue_vix
12-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh it was like a little grass house with hole at the end and the side. I can't remember what it was called (it doesnt look like they sell it anymore)
and this one
http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/catalog/savic-cocoon-rabbit-house-hideout-p-6765.html

HoppingBinky
12-06-2011, 11:09 PM
I ordered saturaday morn was here by monday pm.:D

Thats my fave website for bun/rattie things.:)

KarenM
13-06-2011, 06:38 AM

We had major problems a few mths back but they've changed management since and, by all reports, things are much better now...... we've not braved using them yet though. :oops:

lottielouise
13-06-2011, 11:35 AM

they have since come under new management though, I expect that has solved many of the problems

lizzyjm
13-06-2011, 11:43 AM
I've had problems with them not replying to emails at all, both with the old and new managements. Communication is not their forté.

Alicia
15-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Everything I bought arrived today :D I haven't given it to the animals yet but all of it looks really good :) I got 2 tunnels (one for rabbits, one for 3 of my guinea-pigs) a grassy/willow ball which I think will be for the guinea-pigs, a plastic jingle ball which the rabbits can have and a house. Blue Vix I got the same house as you and you are right its too small for rabbits. I got it for Molly and Archie but it is way too small for them so I am going to give it to Barry my guinea-pig, but my guinea-pigs all have so many houses so they don't really need it :( And its red and Barry already has a red house :lol: I'm going to keep looking, but I'm finding it really hard to find a house big enough for Molly and Archie, but apart from the house I'm happy with it all, especially the tunnels, they're pretty :lol:

loppy ears
15-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I have used them a few times recently they have been very good, one hamster cage base came badly damaged they sent out a replacement base the same day it came the next day, very polite and helpful on the telephone