• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone bought anything from equinecaninefeline?

Alicia

Mama Doe
How long do they normally take to post the items? I've just ordered some things for my rabbits and guinea-pigs and I'm excited for them to get here :lol:

I have I didn't have any problems with them other than that the rabbit houses I got where more the size for a small guinea pig than a rabbit. I got some carrot trees at a bargain price and they where better than the pets at home ones

First time I bought anything from them it took 22 hours to arrive but that was over 2 years ago and in the meantime they have changed management. During the changeover they were apparently awful with people having to chase refunds for non-delivered items for months. They have apparently improved a lot recently but I doubt they will be as quick as 22 hours again.

Some people have mentioned problems with them before I believe.

We had major problems a few mths back but they've changed management since and, by all reports, things are much better now...... we've not braved using them yet though. :oops:

I've had problems with them not replying to emails at all, both with the old and new managements. Communication is not their forté.

Everything I bought arrived today :D I haven't given it to the animals yet but all of it looks really good :) I got 2 tunnels (one for rabbits, one for 3 of my guinea-pigs) a grassy/willow ball which I think will be for the guinea-pigs, a plastic jingle ball which the rabbits can have and a house. Blue Vix I got the same house as you and you are right its too small for rabbits. I got it for Molly and Archie but it is way too small for them so I am going to give it to Barry my guinea-pig, but my guinea-pigs all have so many houses so they don't really need it :( And its red and Barry already has a red house :lol: I'm going to keep looking, but I'm finding it really hard to find a house big enough for Molly and Archie, but apart from the house I'm happy with it all, especially the tunnels, they're pretty :lol:

I have used them a few times recently they have been very good, one hamster cage base came badly damaged they sent out a replacement base the same day it came the next day, very polite and helpful on the telephone

Back