• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who thinks it's time

mummyb

Warren Scout
For me to cut my grass? :oops::oops:

dandeliongardenbunnies027-vi.jpg

Roger
dandeliongardenbunnies002-vi.jpg

Jessica & Roger
dandeliongardenbunnies003-vi.jpg

binky madness
dandeliongardenbunnies006-vi.jpg

The children's rabbits
Charlie, Fluffy and Emma

Nope, it's time to call on some professionals and get the guinea pigs in!! :lol: Lovely buns by the way :D

well, The buns havent done a very good job......:?
I don't like to leave them there too long incase they eat too much :oops:

I would love to leave it like that but that's the front grass :lol: It's a main road outside too so they don't really enjoy getting put in that part ( i also have to carry them to it)
They much prefer me picking it all and feeding them while the play out back ;)

Every time I see a clock (I'm sure there is a real name for the plant) i pick it up and blow it out the backdoor so one day i will have a yellow field.......in the correct part of the garden :lol::lol:

I had a similar looking front garden, but the neighbours were starting to hint badly at me, so knowing it was going to rain today, I cut it by hand last night with shears and today I am nearly crippled with shoulder/back/leg pain!!!:)

I think that's awesome, I'd leave it :lol:

Do your buns have unusually sensitive tums? If not, I'd be cutting a section daily.. that looks like a great diet for rabbits. Start small and build up gradually but in 10-14 days you could be cutting 1-2' square per bun per day. You can totally replace their hay portion with it... might as well take advantage while it's growing fast :)

They look like they're having great fun exploring too :D

Oh I can't leave it :lol: I'd bring shame on the street, people are already staring and doing this :roll:

I have a long part out the back door for the bun's just not as yellow.

Believe it or not they have had huge chucks picked from the grass and dandelions everyday, for weeks now out of that lot :lol: All 5 love it but the mini lops get much smaller chucks than the conti's
I got a pillowcase full tonight before I have to cut it tomorrow :( They much prefer it fresh though.

I have my fosters run out in the front garden where there is lots of grass, dandelions and clover. They love it and the runs need moved every day. Saves me a fortune in hay and pellets because I cut their ration when the grass is as good as it is right now.

Great to see your big buns outside and looking so happy in each others company. It has been a lot of hard work but you've got them together in the end.

Aww they do love it, I love the way they jump around when out there i could watch them for hours :love: it won't be long in growing back :lol: and there is still a few dandelions :D

I do have lovely buns don't I?! :love:
My very own big huge teddy bears :lol:

Back