• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you you mind? we are sleeping

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
They don't want to play with the silly two foot!

d504c00c-orig.jpg

3a101851-orig.jpg

I have given up with sweeping up the hay!

Omg what lucky bunnies with a carpeted room to cover in hay! Booootiful :love:

Tell me about it LOL they used to have lino But they chewed it up. I'm moving them downstairs soon. I have a lovely area they can use as their base. Just under the stairs.

Ahh messy buns! :love: My whole house is a mess because of my two little hay monsters!

I'm so lucky that its just their room, they have lovely soft carpet, will they lay on that?? Nooo they have to spread they hay all over the floor first :lol:

:love::love::love:

I was looking thinking how cosy all that hay looked, then I remembered they were indoor bunnies and saw the carpet underneath the hay. :shock: I think you need to teach them how to sweep up after themselves. ;):lol:

:love::love::love:

I was looking thinking how cosy all that hay looked, then I remembered they were indoor bunnies and saw the carpet underneath the hay. :shock: I think you need to teach them how to sweep up after themselves. ;):lol:

I know, they just love to spread it, that room was spic and span two hours before :roll::lol:

Back