• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please - checking rabbit eyesight

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Kath mentioned that bubbles was scanning a bit the day she came home.
I am going to ask the vet to check her eyes when she goes for her myxi on tuesday.

what should i be looking at them doing to check?
and is there a way i can check as well?
she defo can see, just wondering if she is maybe partially sighted?
Kath did say some rabbits do just scan, so im probably over analysing. But just to be on the safe side, cant hurt to check :)

She does have a slight red tinge to her eyes and it is usually red eyed rabbits that scan. If she has a cloudy look to here eyes like a greyness that would possibly indicate blindness but i didnt notice anything like that

Has she been scanning again?

How is she settling in?

did you have a good weekend?

She does have a slight red tinge to her eyes and it is usually red eyed rabbits that scan. If she has a cloudy look to here eyes like a greyness that would possibly indicate blindness but i didnt notice anything like that

Has she been scanning again?

How is she settling in?

did you have a good weekend?

Thank you :)

yeah i think[\I] she has, quite a bit, i'm not entirely sure what it looks like though, so maybe she hasn't :oops:

shes settling in well ta, a lot less growly when im around her, so i think she feels better around me :D

Was great ta, had such a laugh! Let the crazy out too much ;) how was your weekend?

Thank you :)

yeah i think[\I] she has, quite a bit, i'm not entirely sure what it looks like though, so maybe she hasn't :oops:

shes settling in well ta, a lot less growly when im around her, so i think she feels better around me :D

Was great ta, had such a laugh! Let the crazy out too much ;) how was your weekend?

Parents was surprisingly fun but I was very drunk and ordered takeaway after roast dinner :oops:

Back