• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You lucky girl,Rubes!!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
What has Ruby got?? A chicken leg, roast spud,carrot,swede,roast parsnip and peas!! No gravy,stuffing and all cooked without salt!!
photo0201.jpg
photo0202.jpg

Must add, cats are in the lounge, or she would be out of cage.

Awww you spoil her rotten. :love::love::love:

What type of parrot is she ?

My two buns have been very quiet under the bed for several hours now. I do worry about Cutie-pie, she is so timid. Will run to get a crunchie then go straight back under the bed.

Ruby is an African Grey....The cleverest of all parrot breeds.
Your bun Cutie pie....shes as timid as BB.Lots of time.......

Ruby is an African Grey....The cleverest of all parrot breeds.
Your bun Cutie pie....shes as timid as BB.Lots of time.......

Oooh can she say any words ?

When I first got Cutie-pie from the rescue she cowered for a week. She doesn't do that now. But she started following me around the house and would eat from my hand.

Since I got her spayed 2 and a half months ago she has completely retreated. She had to be taken back the next day for not eating and spent 2 nights there with Sunshine. Then another emergency dash to the vets 3 weeks ago.

Oooh can she say any words ?

When I first got Cutie-pie from the rescue she cowered for a week. She doesn't do that now. But she started following me around the house and would eat from my hand.

Since I got her spayed 2 and a half months ago she has completely retreated. She had to be taken back the next day for not eating and spent 2 nights there with Sunshine. Then another emergency dash to the vets 3 weeks ago.

oh, she can talk,alright!!:lol::lol:

Back