• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bellatrix18 - Or does anyone know what hapenned to that wild Bunny

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
A wwek or so ago Bellatrix18 started a thread about the poorly wild bunny that had been attacked by a cat i think.
Just interssted to know what ever happened to the bunny ?

Hi Just saw this! My computers been unplugged for about a week! :wave:

My little guy is doing great :D We've renamed him Logan as he's def a little boy and we thought Clover was a bit too girly :lol: and he now has a room to himself. I've actually just got back from PAH after spending £30 odd quid on toys for him.

He's growing so so fast and is very healthy. He's completely on solid food now and we think he's about 5 and a half weeks old. I'm so proud of him getting over his cat bites and surviving.

I'll post some pics soon to show everyone how big he's getting. I'm absolutely smitten with him. He's the sweetest friendliest bun I've ever known and absolutely attacks me begging for cuddles and love. My OH is getting jealous from all the attention Logan's getting.

Back