• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long to I have to wait before bonding ?

I think, to be safe, it's about six weeks, so you could wait until the summer holidays to bond, then you can supervise them all day:D

If Harry has just been castrated he can be bonded within 2 - 3 weeks to Maizy provided he is not too hormonal and that she is spayed. If she is not spayed then you need to wait up to 6 weeks.

If Harry has just been castrated he can be bonded within 2 - 3 weeks to Maizy provided he is not too hormonal and that she is spayed. If she is not spayed then you need to wait up to 6 weeks.

I knew something was six weeks!:p:lol:

i let mine meet sooner when bella wasnt spayed but had to stay very close to keep flopsy from humping! this was after 4 weeks. i ended up making a pair of knickers for him so he didnt too 'close'! she wasnt interested anywya but in hindsight it was silly and would have been better to have waited.

Back