• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

went to alices, want to highlight this pair!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
had a lovely (hard working!) day at alices with donna b, we did a big clean out of almost all the rabbits there there are around 110 at the moment alice is truely full! there are many bunnies there who are overlooked for various reasons but check out these two cuties!!! they are both giants and need a nice big proper spacious home! they are very kind natured adn veryr loving, they will be ideal for anyone who has time and space! arent they just gorgeous!?! i present you with alfred and soloman, wont anyone give them a home?
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=23751

Wow they are gorgeous! I bet they will get snapped up really quickly! If only they were good with other buns I'd snap them up:love::love::love::love:

Oh they are gorgeous!!!

Not suitable for bonding with my two though. :(

I really hope they find happy homes xx

wish they could find a lovely home they just need a bigger than normal home! being giants, they are so freindly if only i had room id have em in a heartbeat! x

Back