• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When it's raining outside Grim and Smoo know how to stay cosy and dry.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Grim loves his comfy fleeces. :love:

Please note the complete lack of poos in the litter tray and the abundance of poos on the floor. :roll: :lol:

Awwwwwww Smoo and Grimmy :love::love::love:

You should see the large wee stain on the carpet floor in our bedroom. :roll: '

Its right there when you walk in. Why can't Cutie-pie at least do it under the bed.

Well I have pictures of Grim asleep on a t shirt in the kitchen last night. I was about to post them when I noticed a huge splash of sauce on the cabinet he was next to. Then I noticed washing powder on the floor... It has since been cleaned but I was a little shocked and embarrassed. :oops:

Well I have pictures of Grim asleep on a t shirt in the kitchen last night. I was about to post them when I noticed a huge splash of sauce on the cabinet he was next to. Then I noticed washing powder on the floor... It has since been cleaned but I was a little shocked and embarrassed. :oops:

:lol::lol: Most photos of bunnies involves mess of some sort. Maybe I should post some of Andrews bedroom when he left on Friday. :shock: But it can't show you the smell. :oops:

Last edited:
He was too snuggly to come in for food. So I carried him in and brought his new pink fleece with him. He just sat looking at me, looking excited when I went near a certain food item in the kitchen... So it got him some bread and now he's happily tucking in. Spoiled much? :love:

Back